Monday, January 14, 2008

My First Bird - Oil on 8 x 10 Canvas Panel


Gone in 10 minutes
SOLD 1/14/2008


Just finished this morning and it will require some drying time prior to shipping

$69.00 + $10.00 S & H (USPS Priority Mail to USA)
email me for international shipping rates
California residents add 7.75% sales tax

My First Bird – After painting a number of dogs I was asked if I had ever painted birds. Well, I hadn’t done one since I was about 14yrs or so (approximately 50 years ago) and in those days I just sketched, so I thought it was about time I painted one. I gave it a try and I like the way it turned out. I’ve got more dogs to do and will start another commission dog painting today, but sometime in the near future I’ll do some more birds. How about some comments as I like to know how I am progressing……..

No comments: