Friday, April 25, 2008

Nora The Sheltie - Oil on 9 x 12 Canvas Panel


9:07AM
Just finished this morning so it will have to dry for a while prior to delivery

$79.00+$10.00 S & H (USPS Priority Mail to USA)
email me for international Priority Mail rates
California residents add 7.75% sales tax
No Paypal account necessary-Most major credit cards accepted

4/26/208 - Some of you may notice that this is a new picture with some changes to the original painting. I just was not satisfied with it so did some updates. Hope you like it more.

Nora The Sheltie
– I keep seeing this Sheltie leading it’s owner down the sidewalk by our local coffee shop here in Sacramento. It reminds me of 40 plus years ago when I lived in Wichita, KS and my friend Ed H. (now deceased). He owned this split window 63 Corvette (you car lovers know what I mean). He and his dog Nora, a Sheltie, would pull into our local drive in restaurant and everyone would watch as they parked. Nora, and I think the Corvette too, would attract a lot of the local girls. What a great dog she was. Your comments are welcome.

No comments: