Saturday, May 31, 2008

Portrait Study No.1 - Oil on 9 x 12 Canvas Panel


Close Up View

Just finished this morning so it will have to dry for a while prior to delivery

$79.00+$10.00 S & H (USPS Priority Mail to USA) email me
email me for international Priority Mail rates
California residents add 7.75% sales tax
Paypal preferred, no Paypal account necessary, most major credit cards accepted


Portrait Study1 – To consider yourself a painter you should be able to do most any type of study or painting even though you have your favorite type. I have done some portrait pieces in the past and decided to try some again as I was recently asked if I could do a head shot. I found this exercise in a book purchased months ago and then put aside. Some of you may recognize it although I have taken some creative license. Your comments are welcome.

No comments: