Friday, May 23, 2008

The Alaskan Brown - Oil on 8 x 10 Canvas Panel


Just finished repainting this morning so it will have to dry for a while prior to delivery

$75.00+$10.00 S & H (USPS Priority Mail to USA) (email me)
No Paypal account required, most major credit cards accepted

email me for international Priority Mail rates
California residents add 7.75% sales tax

The Alaskan Brown – Some of you may have noticed that I haven’t posted any new paintings for about two weeks. We have been on a cruise ship in Alaska, Glacier Bay and 4 ports of call. The day at Glacier Bay was enhanced with several hours of bright sunshine starting just as we arrived at the north end. The scenery was spectacular, lots of wild life and of course the glaciers too. I thought I should paint something reminiscent of that day so here is my impression of an Alaskan Brown Bear. Hope you like it. Your comments are encouraged and always welcome.

No comments: