Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mystic Morning - Oil on 11 x 14 Canvas Panel


Just finished this morning so it will have to dry for a while prior to delivery

$99.00+$10.00 S & H (USPS Priority Mail to USA)
email me for international Priority Mail rates
California residents add 7.75% sales tax

Mystic Morning – I wanted to do something apart from animals for a change so I poured a cup, got a muffin and sat in front of my easel. About two hours later I looked up and noticed I hadn’t touched my coffee or muffin. I think that’s what it’s all about for me. Painting takes me to a place where everything else leaves my mind and I can relax. The painting itself is secondary to the action; I hope you understand. I painted this to appear mystical and fantasy like while trying some different from the norm colors and techniques. Your comments are welcome.

No comments: