Sunday, May 4, 2008

Marvin No. 2 - Oil on 9 x 12 Canvas Panel


Close Up of Marvins Eye
Just finished this morning so it will have to dry for a while prior to delivery

$79.00+$10.00 S & H (USPS Priority Mail to USA) email me
email me for international Priority Mail rates
California residents add 7.75% sales tax
Paypal preferred, no Paypal account necessary, most major credit cards accepted

Marvin No. 2 – I saw Marvin, an elderly Chow, at the coffee shop once again on Thursday. He suffers from arthritis and his owner said his eye site is also getting poor. I decided it was time paint another Chow. These dogs have the most expressive faces and because of that, they make great painting subjects. The second picture is a detail of Marvin’s eye. I just thought the close up was interesting. Your comments are welcome..

No comments: